Mobile App for Electronic Document Flow System
The mobile application for working with the automated electronic document flow system.
The system keeps a record of incoming and outgoing mail (the support of interdepartmental document flow is implemented as well). Employees can manage and report orders, oversee the implementation standards, limit the documents’ availability, create relations among documents, etc.
- Develop an application and make sure it is set for the subsequent improvements and integrations with other systems.
- Enable the app’s functionality in case the organization’s structure changes.
- Implement the support of online and offline modes.
- Develop the functions of filtering and searching the documents by requisites.
- Enable the document processing when the data is populated incorrectly.
- Enable working with documents of various categories and types.
The mobile application “The manager’s workspace” for iOS and Android platforms has been developed. It allows to work with the electronic document flow system in online and offline modes.
React Native was chosen as a mobile platform; the Realm database was chosen for documents storage.