Automated Electronic Document Flow System
The automated system of record-keeping and managing the government property has been developed for the Committee of land matters and property management.
- Creating a single information system for managing the processes of city property usage.
- Creating a single electronic document flow for all the city property usage participants.
- Storing and processing the information in a single database.
- Providing users with the unified reference data.
- Developing a clear and easy-to-use interface.
The automated system of record-keeping and managing the government property is developed, including the following subsystems:
- Security and access control
- The registry of government property
- Collaborating with state organizations
- Property lease
- Financial obligations
- Law activities
- Reports analysis and delivery
The application is based on the client-server architecture.
- JBoss Seam (JSF, Drools, MyFaces, EJB)